Chicken Tonight Tandoori - 520g.
Chicken Tonight Tandoori - 520g
No time or don't feel like standing in the kitchen for a long time? Put a tasty Indian meal on the table in no time with Easy Chicken Tonight Tandoori. This ready-to-use mild Indian stir-fry sauce is based on yogurt and tomatoes and filled with red bell pepper, onion and parsley. The yogurt in the sauce provides the mild taste. You can easily add fresh vegetables and optionally (vegetarian) chicken to the sauce, according to your own taste. The Easy Chicken Tonight Tandoori stir-fry sauce can be combined well with rice or noodles.
Preparation: Ready in 20 minutes, feeds 3-4 persons.
- Add yourself 400gr chicken fillet
- Cut 400gr chicken breast into small cubes.
- Heat margarine or oil in a frying pan or wok.
- Fry the chicken breast over high heat.
- Add the Tandoori sauce and heat over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve your dish with rice.
Ingredients: Water, Vegetables (16%) (onion 10%, red pepper 6.3%), Concentrated tomato paste (10%), Yogurt (7.5%) (skimmed milk, sugar, pectins, lactic acid), Sugar (glucose syrup, fructose syrup, sugar), Rapeseed oil, Modified corn starch, Salt, Spices, Aromas, Parsley, Chicken egg yolk, Yeast extract, Xanthan gum, Citric acid
Contains Celery, Eggs, and Milk